14 12 2017
Appoint Lodge Brothers Legal Services as the Executors of your Will
LODGE BROTHERS PROBATE ATTORNEY SERVICES
Lodge Brothers Legal Services offer 3 levels of service to suit your requirements.
Fixed Fee from £250 (£300 inc. VAT):
- Executors prepare all probate forms;
- Executors make a personal application to the probate registry;
- We will check the forms are completed correctly; and
- Responsibility for the application remains with Executors.
Fixed Fee from £750 (£900 inc. VAT) plus disbursements:
- Executors responsible for registering death with all asset holders;
- Executors establish the assets and liabilities at date of death; and
- We will complete the probate papers, Inheritance tax forms and apply for the Grant of Probate.
Fixed Fee from £1,500 (£1,800 inc. VAT ) plus disbursements: This is our most complete service which will relieve you of the heavy burden of dealing with the estate when your thoughts are elsewhere.
- It ensures that probate is obtained quickly and efficiently.
- We will register the death certificate with the asset holders;
- We will ascertain the date of death assets and liabilities of the estate; and
- We will complete all the probate papers, Inheritance Tax forms and apply for the Grant of Probate.
Only 30% of people in this country have made a Will. This is because we do not like thinking about death and we are unaware of the importance of having a professionally drafted Will. Once a person overcomes their fears and makes a Will they find that it is a positive step that gives them great peace of mind. They are reassured that their affairs are in order.
If you die without a Will you die “intestate” meaning the intestacy laws set out which of your family members inherit and the amount. Your spouse will not necessarily inherit all of your estate and if you are unmarried your Partner will not inherit anything.
A legally valid Will, carefully prepared by a qualified expert Solicitor, will ensure that:
- you provide for your loved ones in the way you wish;
- you choose the Executors who will administer your estate;
- you choose the Guardians for your minor children; and
- you can take steps to reduce the Inheritance Tax payable.
You can also choose to appoint Lodge Brothers Legal Services as the Executors of your Will. We will ensure that your estate is dealt with promptly and efficiently so that your loved ones do not have the responsibility but do receive their inheritance as quickly as possible.
Fixed fee from £275 (£330 inc. VAT).
Our professional services offer peace of mind to you and your family.
You can trust Lodge Brothers to guide you through every step of the journey. They take great pride in being able to offer a 24 hour service, 365 days a year, providing advice on what needs to be done and by whom. Lodge Brothers have a large selection of Funeral plans Ham and will assist with every step of the way ensuring you choose a plan to suit your needs.
With over 230 years of experience, they have encountered nearly every situation and everyone is an individual, and there are many options available to help you create a meaningful, memorable and personal funeral day that honours the deceased.